1000L Brewing system beer fermenter
Fermentation tank refers to a device used in the industry for microbial fermentation. The main body is generally a main cylinder made of stainless steel. Attention should be paid to the structure and rigor in design and processing.
It can withstand steam sterilization, has certain operational flexibility, minimizes internal accessories (avoiding dead angles), strong material and energy transfer performance, and can be adjusted to facilitate cleaning and pollution reduction. It is suitable for the production of various products and reduces energy. Consumption.
The fermentation process of wine is a sterile and non-polluting process. The fermentation tank adopts a sterile system to avoid and prevent the pollution of microorganisms in the air, which greatly prolongs the shelf life of the product and the purity of the product. The tank is specially designed and installed. Sterile breathing vent or sterile positive pressure fermentation system. The tank is provided with a Milo plate or a labyrinth jacket, which can be heated or cooled by a heating or cooling medium.
1)Always check the liquid level before sterilizing the tank. All electrodes are required to be below the liquid level.
2)Before turning on the power to the fermenter, be sure to check if the cooling water is turned on and the temperature probe has been inserted into the tank, otherwise the heating circuit will be burned out.
3)During the fermentation process, the workbench must be kept clean, and the used culture bottles and other items should be cleaned in time. Therefore, the acid or alkali splashed or the water should be wiped out immediately.
4)Special care must be taken in the installation, disassembly and sterilization of the tank for the vulnerable and expensive parts of the pH electrode and the tank.
The breweries are widely used for hotel, pub, bar and home brewing.
Brew Kettle/Whirlpool Tank
Hot Water Tank
Yeast Adding Tank
Glycol Water tank
1. If the intake pipe and the outlet pipe joint leak, when the tightening joint does not solve the problem, the filler should be added or replaced.
2. The pressure gauge and safety valve should be inspected regularly. If there is any fault, it should be replaced or repaired in time.
3. When cleaning the fermenter, please use a soft brush to scrub, do not use a hard scraper to avoid damage to the fermenter surface.
4. The supporting instruments should be checked once a year to ensure normal use.
5. Electrical equipment such as electrical appliances, instruments, sensors, etc. are strictly prohibited from directly contacting water and steam to prevent moisture.
6. When the equipment is stopped, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the fermenter and each pipe; loosen the fermenter lid and hand hole screws to prevent permanent deformation of the seal.
7. Carbon steel equipment such as operating platform and constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
8. Always check the oil level of the reducer. If the lubricating oil is not enough, it needs to be increased in time.
9. Regularly replace the reducer lubricant to extend its service life.
10. If the fermenter is not used temporarily, the fermenter should be removed and drained from the tank and the remaining water in each pipe.